Thursday 6 November 2014

52 week project


I have been searching for a fun project to do based around pet photography. And I came across the 52 week project which is where you take a photo or series of photos every week. For example being a pet photographer if I was to choose to only take photos of dogs throughout the project I could do, play time, seniors, friends etc. Just something a bit fun and creative! 

Typically the 52 week project is started in January so you start at the beginning of the year. But now the idea is in my head I cannot wait to start!! 

I will be using both dogs and horses for this, mainly my own, but if anybody would like to be involved at all just give me a message and I can see what we can do! I'm looking forward to it and will no doubt learn something new and quite possibly discover a different way of taking photos throughout.

I have looked at other peoples 52 week projects and written down a weekly challenge to try.

This weeks challenge is DETAILS... So I chose to use Casey my black Lab & my parents jack russell Lola.




I went for taking a couple of photos of my dogs noses.. which trust me was a challenge! These two have their noses into everything BUT my camera lens. Who wants to keep still anyway?! After some persuasion (and possibly a little bit of bribery using treats and toys) I got the shots I wanted, Yay! The two above are my personal favourites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment